Restore Medication Marked as Error
- Last updated
- 13:08, 18 Apr 2016
Save as PDF
Medications that are marked as an error are listed under the Marked as Error tab on the Medications List and can be restored as necessary. Once restored, the medication is listed once again under the Active tab.
Navigate to the Patient Medications Chart Tab
- Enter the first 2–3 letters of the patient's name in the top search box on the Dashboard.
- Click to select the patient from the auto-populated results. The patient's chart opens.
- Click Medications in the left menu. The Active Medications page displays.
Restore a Medication Marked as an Error
- At the top of the Active Medications list, click the Marked as Error tab.
- Check the box next to the medication and click Restore at the bottom of the window. The Restore Medications window opens.
- Enter the reason for restoring the medication in the Comments box.
- Click Restore. The medication is added back to the Active tab of the Medications List.