Search for a Drug by Class
- Last updated
- 10:16, 9 May 2016
Save as PDF
When prescribing medication in Kareo Clinical, you can efficiently navigate to a specific drug by its class using the Browse function.
Navigate to a New Prescription
- Enter the first 2–3 letters of the patient's name in the top search box.
- Click to select the patient from the auto-populated results. The patient's chart / Face Sheet opens.
- Click Medications in the left menu. The Active Medications page displays.
- Click + Prescription at the top right. The Prescribe Medication window opens.
- Click Browse to the right of the Drug field. The Drug Finder tool opens.
- Click on the appropriate Class in the first column to view the Subclass choices in the second column.
- Select the appropriate Subclass item to view a list of Drugs in the last column.
- Click once on the Drug to highlight it and click Select to add it to the prescription.
- Continue with the prescription workflow.