View Patient Medications
- By default, the Medications page displays all current Active medications. Click Discontinued to view or renew medications no longer active.
- Indicates if the patient is not taking any medications or is not aware of any known medications.
- Indicates if a medication reconciliation has been performed, including the date it was completed.
- Description of medication, date prescribed, dosage, and prescribing provider.
- Click + Prescription to prescribe medication for a patient.
- Click + Med List to add medications to a a patient's chart.
- Manage medications: Select a medication and perform one or more of the following actions.
- Renew: Click to renew the prescription for the patient.
- Change: Click to edit prescription information, such as dosage, instructions, or the pharmacy.
- Discontinue: Click to indicate the medication is no longer active.
- Mark as Error: Click to indicate the medication was added in error.