Edit an Immunization
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Editing an immunization should not be used to make changes that would alter the vaccine administration information. Rather, editing allows the clinical assistant to enter administration data after the provider has added the vaccine order information.
Navigate to Patient Chart / Immunizations
- Enter the first 2–3 letters of the patient's name in the top search box.
- Click to select the patient from the auto-populated results. The patient's chart / Face Sheet opens.
- Click Immunizations in the left menu. The Immunizations page opens.
- Click on the date under the Administered column. The Immunization View window opens.
- Click Edit. A details page opens.
- Make changes and click Save when finished.