Export Immunization Data
- Last updated
- 19:50, 9 May 2016
Save as PDF
Some states are able to receive electronic transmittal of immunization data. At the present time, a single patient's immunization record can be downloaded in a format that can be sent to the state registries. Note that individual practices must arrange with the state registries to transmit a file.
Navigate to Patient Chart / Immunizations
- Enter the first 2–3 letters of the patient's name in the top search box.
- Click to select the patient from the auto-populated results. The patient's chart opens.
- Click Immunizations in the left menu. The Immunizations page displays.
Export a Single Record
- Click the Exchange drop-down menu and select Export Immunization Data.
- A dialog box opens reminding you of privacy guidelines; after reviewing, click Continue.
- On the next dialog box, save the file to a desired location on your computer.
- The file will save in HL7 format (version 2.5.1) and is then ready to be transmitted to a state registry.