Navigate the Care Checklist
- Last updated
- 14:53, 14 Dec 2016
Save as PDF
The Patient Care Checklist assists in documenting important information required under MACRA's Quality Payment Program (QPP). Kareo Clinical dynamically generates a list of preventative screenings and exams on a patient-by-patient basis, based on the patient's age, gender, and problem list. The Patient Care Checklist can be accessed directly from within the encounter note or the patient's record.
Access Care Checklist from Within a Note
Begin a new encounter note or open an existing one.
- Click Care Checklist on the bottom taskbar. The Patient Care Checklist opens.
Access Care Checklist from a Patient Record
- Enter the first 2–3 letters of the patient's name top navigation search box.
- Click to select the patient from the auto-populated results. The patient's chart opens to the Face Sheet.
- Click Care Checklist on the left menu. The Patient Care Checklist opens.
Navigate the Patient Care Checklist
- Measures: Description of each preventative screening or exam to be performed on the patient.
- Last Updated: Shows when and who last updated the documentation.
- Documentation Required: Check the "Completed" box when a Measure has been performed. If the Select Screening Result box displays, click and select an option from the drop-down menu.
- Click Save at the bottom of the window to record your updates.