Reinvite Patient to Patient Portal
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Patient access to the Patient Portal can be monitored through the Patient Portal tab of the patient's Demographics page. If the patient has not yet activated the account or the patient would like to be invited using a different email, you can use the Reinvite function.
Access Patient Portal
- Enter the first 2–3 letters of the patient's name or date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy) in the top navigation bar search box.
- Click to select the patient from the auto-populated results. The patient's record opens to the Face Sheet.
- Click Demographics. The Demographics page opens.
- Click the Patient Portal tab. The Patient Portal page opens.
Re-invite Patient to Patient Portal
- Click to select "Reinvite".
- Enter the patient's email address and click Reinvite.
- The Account status will update as follows:
- Activated on:
- A Pending status indicates the invitation email is in the queue to be sent from Kareo Clinical (approximately five minutes).
- A Sent status indicates the email has been sent. A date displays when the patient has accepted the invitation.
- Patient Registered on: A Pending status indicates the patient has not yet completed the activation. A date displays when the patient has registered.
- Last Log in on: A date indicates the last time the patient has accessed Patient Portal. A never status would mean the patient has not yet accessed Patient Portal.