Re-invite Patient to Patient Portal
- Last updated
- 12:30, 10 May 2016
Save as PDF
Patient access to the Patient Portal can be monitored through the Patient Portal tab of the patient chart / Demographics page. If the patient has not yet activated her account or the patient would like to be invited using a different email, you can use the Re-invite function.
Navigate to Patient Chart / Patient Portal
- Enter the first 2–3 letters of the patient's name in the top search box on the Dashboard.
- Click to select the patient from the auto-populated results. The patient's chart / Face Sheet opens.
- Click Demographics on the left menu. The patient's Demographics page opens.
- Click the Patient Portal tab. The Patient Portal page opens.
Re-invite a Patient to the Patient Portal
- Check the "Reinvite" box.
- Enter the patient's email address and click ReInvite.
- The Account status will update as follows:
- Activated on: A Pending status indicates the invitation email is in the queue to be sent from Kareo Clinical (approximately five minutes). A Sent status indicates the email has been sent. A date displays when the patient has accepted the invitation.
- Patient Registered on: A Pending status indicates the patient has not yet completed the activation. A date displays when the patient has registered.
- Last Log in on: A date indicates the last time the patient has accessed Patient Portal. A never status would mean the patient has not yet accessed Patient Portal.