View Patient's Appointments
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Through the Appointment tab of the patient's Demographics page, you can view the list of a patient's upcoming and past appointments. Appointment information includes the date and time, the provider, visit reason and the status of the appointment. Creating a new appointment or making changes to an existing one can be made through the Calendar functions.
Navigate to Patient Chart / Demographics
- Enter the first 2–3 letters of the patient's name in the top navigation search box.
- Click to select the patient from the auto-populated results. The patient's chart / Face Sheet opens.
- Click Demographics on the left menu. The patient's Demographics page opens.
View Appointments on Patient Chart
- Click the Appointments tab. The patient's list of appointments opens. A maximum of 50 patient appointments are stored.
- Click Next at the bottom of the page to navigate to older appointments.