Enter Additional Info to Patient Demographics
- Last updated
Save as PDF
The majority of the information on the Additional Information tab is used for identification purposes. Note that on this section, the front office can add a patient's preferred pharmacies (up to three), which are then available for the provider when ePrescribing. Note that the first five fields are required if your practice is maintaining immunization records and plans to send them to the Immunization Registry.
- Enter the first 2–3 letters of the patient's name or date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy) in the top navigation bar search box.
- Click to select the patient from the auto-populated results. The patient's record opens to the Face Sheet.
- Click Demographics. The Demographics page opens.
Enter Additional Information
- Click the Additional Info tab. The Additional Info page opens.
- Click Edit. The Additional Info editor opens.
- Enter or select applicable information:
- To add preferred Pharmacies, click Add to Pharmacy List. The Pharmacy Search pop-up window opens.
- Select the type of pharmacy; Retail, Mail Order, or Both.
- If an "EPCS Certified" pharmacy is desired, click to select the box.
- Enter a Name, Phone, or address of the pharmacy and click Search. Select the pharmacy from the auto-populated results. The pharmacy is added to the Pharmacies list.
- If multiple pharmacies were selected, click the ranking arrow to move pharmacies in order of preference. Or click Make favorite to place a star next to the most preferred pharmacy.
- Click Save when finished.