Enter Additional Info to Patient Demographics
Save as PDF
The majority of the information on the Additional Information tab is used for identification purposes. Note that on this section, the front office can add a patient's preferred pharmacies (up to three), which are then available for the provider when ePrescribing. Note that the first five fields are required if your practice is maintaining immunization records and plans to send them to the Immunization Registry.
Navigate to the Patient Chart / Additional Info
- Enter the first 2–3 letters of the patient's name in the top navigation search box.
- Click to select the patient from the auto-populated results. The patient's chart / Face Sheet opens.
- Click Demographics on the left menu. The patient's Demographics page opens.
- Click the Additional Info tab. The Additional Info page opens.
Enter Additional Information
- Click Edit on the right side of the Additional Info page.
- Enter patient's Mother name information.
- Enter Birth information.
- Enter Education and Religious Affiliation information.
- In case of patient death, enter Death information.
- Add preferred Pharmacies:
- Click Add to Pharmacy List. The Pharmacy Search window opens.
- Select the type of pharmacy; Retail, Mail Order, or Both.
- If an "EPCS Certified" pharmacy is desired, check the box.
- Enter a Name, Phone, or address of the pharmacy and click Search. Select the pharmacy from the auto-populated results. The pharmacy is added to the Pharmacies list.
- Click the ranking arrow to move pharmacies in order of preference. Or click Make favorite to place a star next to the most preferred pharmacy.
- Enter and select referring provider information.
- Add any notes, if desired.
- Click Save.