Enter Patient Profile Information
- Last updated
Save as PDF
The Profile tab on the patient Demographics page stores a patient's identifying information and contact data.
Navigate to Patient Chart / Profile
- Enter the first 2–3 letters of the patient's name in the top navigation search box.
- Click to select the patient from the auto-populated results. The patient's chart / Face Sheet opens.
- Click Demographics on the left menu. The patient's Demographics page opens to the Profile tab.
Enter Profile Information
- Click Edit on the right side of the Profile page.
- Enter patient identifying information:
- Name prefix
- First Name, Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Languages spoken
- MRN (Medical Record Number)
- Maiden Name
- Nickname or preferred name (AKA)
- Social Security Number
- Driver's License
- Ethnicity and Race
- Select the patient's preferred method of contact.
- Select one or more methods that the patient prefers to receive communications.
- Enter the patient's address and select if this address is a physical location or mailing address.
- If more than one address, check "Primary" next the the address that is the patient's main location.
- Enter at least one phone number for the patient. If multiple numbers are entered, click the Primary radio dial next to the number that is the main contact.
- Enter one or more email addresses for the patient.
- Add any notes about disclosure.
- Click Save when finished.