Patient Demographics allow a practice to add information to a patient’s profile, edit the patient’s responsible party and emergency contacts, and view a patient’s appointments.
Demographics information is divided into five tabbed sections:
- Profile: Enter additional patient information, such as driver's license number, marital status, and languages.
- Additional Info: Enter nationality, place of birth, preferred pharmacies, and primary provider.
- Contacts: Enter responsible party and emergency contact. By default, the Responsible Party is set to "Self" and the Emergency Contact is set to "Responsible Party."
- Appointments: View the patient's past and upcoming appointments.
- Patient Portal: Activate the Kareo patient portal that allows a patient to view his or her problems, allergies, medications, lab results, and vital signs.
Navigate to a Patient's Demographics Page
Edit Patient Demographics
Information in the Profile, Additional Info, and Contacts tabs can be edited. The Appointments tab is view only.