Review Patient Account and Transaction History
- Last updated
Save as PDF
The Account tab in a patient's record shows a billing transaction history, the patient's latest visit and diagnosis, and guarantor information. In addition, the Account history can be printed and payments can be collected from within the Account window.
Available for Kareo Billing subscribers.
Access and Review Patient Account
- Enter the first 2–3 letters of the patient's name or date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy) in the top navigation bar search box.
- Click to select the patient from the auto-populated results. The patient's record opens to the Face Sheet.
- Click Account. The Account page opens.
- Review Account and Transaction History:
- History: View a summary of the patient's clinical and billing history and totals.
- Collect Payment: Click to Collect a Payment from the patient.
- Print Report: Click to print the Account history.
- Guarantor: View who is financially responsible for the patient. Click Edit to update.
- Filters: the patient's account transaction history by Type, Provider, or Service Date.
- Transaction History: View the patient's account transaction history.