Inactivate Insurance Case
- Last updated
- 14:23, 15 Jul 2016
Save as PDF
An insurance case can be inactivated from the Account page in the patient's record.
Navigate to the Patient Account Page
- Enter the first 2–3 letters of the patient's name in the top navigation search box.
- Click to select the patient from the auto-populated results. The patient's chart opens to the Face Sheet.
- Click Account on the left menu. The patient's Account page opens.
Inactivate an Insurance Case
- Click the Insurance tab at the top of the window. The patient's current insurances display.
- Click Edit on the right of the insurance case you want to inactivate. The Edit Insurance Case window opens.
- Click Inactive on the right of Status under the Case Information. The checkmark moves from the Active to the Inactive button.
- Click Save & Finish at the bottom of the window.
|The Edit Insurance Case window closes and the Account page re-opens to the Insurance tab. The inactivated insurance case displays with an Inactive status in gray. || |