Edit Patient Payment Card
- Last updated
- 15:05, 14 Jul 2016
Save as PDF
The name and expiration date on a payment card stored in a patient's record can be edited through the Account tab.
Navigate to the Patient Account Tab
- Enter the first 2–3 letters of the patient's name in the top navigation search box.
- Click to select the patient from the auto-populated results. The patient's chart opens to the Face Sheet.
- Click Account on the left menu. The patient's Account page opens.
Edit a Payment Card
- Click on the Payment Cards tab. A summary of current saved payment cards displays.
- Click Edit on the right of the card you wish to edit or delete. The Edit Payment Card window opens.
- Make necessary changes to the cardholder's name and expiration date.
Note: The payment card number cannot be edited. To correct an error in a card number, delete the existing card and re-add it with the new number.
- Click Save when all edits have been made. The card summary displays under the Payment Cards tab.