Edit Insurance Case
- Last updated
- 13:19, 15 Jul 2016
Save as PDF
Patient insurance information can be edited from the Account page in the patient's record.
Navigate to the Patient Account Page
- Enter the first 2–3 letters of the patient's name in the top navigation search box.
- Click to select the patient from the auto-populated results. The patient's chart opens to the Face Sheet.
- Click Account on the left menu. The patient's Account page opens.
Edit an Insurance Case
- Click the Insurance tab at the top of the window. The patient's current insurances display.
- Click Edit on the right of the insurance you would like to edit. The Edit Insurance Case window opens.
- Make desired changes to the case:
- Payment Method: Click to change the payment method to Insurance or Self Pay.
- Name: Rename the case.
- Status: Change the Status of the case from Active to Inactive.
- Referring Provider: Add or change the referring provider. Begin typing the name of the Referring Provider and select it from the auto-populated results.
- Click Save & Finish at the bottom of the window. The Edit Insurance Case window closes and the Account page re-opens to the Insurance tab.