Delete Insurance Case
- Last updated
- 13:59, 15 Jul 2016
Save as PDF
An insurance case can be deleted from the Account page in the patient's record. When an insurance case is deleted, all insurance policies stored in the case are also deleted from the patient's record.
Navigate to the Patient Account Page
- Enter the first 2–3 letters of the patient's name in the top navigation search box.
- Click to select the patient from the auto-populated results. The patient's chart opens to the Face Sheet.
- Click Account on the left menu. The patient's Account page opens.
Delete an Insurance Case
- Click the Insurance tab at the top of the window. The patient's current insurances display.
- Click Edit on the right of the insurance you would like to delete. The Edit Insurance Case window opens.
- Click Delete Case at the bottom of the window. The Edit Insurance Case window closes and the Account page re-opens to the Insurance tab. The deleted insurance case no longer appears under the Insurance tab.