Add Patient Payment Card
- Last updated
- 13:14, 18 Jul 2016
Save as PDF
Securely save and manage patient payment card information in Kareo to easily record payments made for copays and outstanding account balances. Kareo Clinical, Billing, and Marketing module subscribers who have activated the Patient Payments feature can process credit card payments through Kareo using Stripe.
Navigate to the Patient Account Tab
- Enter the first 2–3 letters of the patient's name in the top navigation search box.
- Click to select the patient from the auto-populated results. The patient's chart opens to the Face Sheet.
- Click Account on the left menu. The patient's Account page opens.
Add a New Payment Card
- Click on the Payment Cards tab. A summary of current saved payment cards displays.
- Click + Add New Payment Card. The Add New Payment Card window opens.
- Enter the card information:
- Name on the card
- 16-digit card number (without dashes)
- Click and select the expiration month and year from the drop-down menu
- 3-digit CVV code on back of card
- Click Save when finished. The Add New Payment Card window closes and the card summary displays under the Payment Cards tab.