Add Patient Payment Card
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Securely save and manage patient payment card information in Kareo to easily record payments made for copays and outstanding account balances. Kareo Clinical, Billing, and Engage module subscribers who have activated the Patient Payments feature can process credit card payments through Kareo using Stripe.
Access Payment Cards
- Enter the first 2–3 letters of the patient's name or date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy) in the top navigation bar search box.
- Click to select the patient from the auto-populated results. The patient's record opens to the Face Sheet.
- Click Account. The Account page opens.
- Click the Payment Cards tab. The Payment Cards page opens.
Add Payment Card
- Click + Add New Payment Card. The Add New Payment Card page opens.
- Enter the card information:
- Name on the card
- 16-digit card number (without dashes)
- Click and select the expiration month and year from the drop-down menu
- 3-digit CVV code
- Click Save when finished.