Add Patient Alert
- Last updated
Save as PDF
A patient alert is a message that can be entered in a patient record to alert medical office staff to situations related to the patient that require special attention. An alert message can be set to appear in various places throughout Kareo, including the patient's details, when scheduling appointments, and on encounters. Alert messages can be edited or removed at any time.
Access the Account Tab
- Enter the first 2–3 letters of the patient's name in the top navigation search box.
- Click to select the patient from the auto-populated results. The patient's chart / Face Sheet opens.
- Click Account on the left menu. The patient's Account history opens to the Account tab.
Add a Patient Alert
- Click the Patient Alerts tab. Current patient alert messages display.
- Click Edit in the upper right of the window. The Alert Message window opens.
- Enter the Alert Message text.
- Check the box(es) to select where you would like the alert to display.
- Click Save.
|The Alert Message and places where it appears display. || |