A kFax number is a fax number to which documents can be faxed and automatically stored within Kareo. A Kareo company administrator can obtain a kFax number for each practice. It is permanently assigned until the administrator chooses to release the number from the practice.
Once assigned, the kFax number will appear under the "To Do" list of the Kareo Dashboard after logging into a practice.
To release a kFax number
- Click Settings > Company > Find Practice.
- Double-click a practice to open it.
- At the bottom of the window, click Release kFax Number.
- A warning message will display asking if you are sure you want to release the kFax number:
- Click Yes to permanently release the number from the practice.
- Click No to abort the request to release the number.