When searching for a patient record within Kareo, you can search by entering all or part of a keyword as well as selecting a specific search criteria.
To find a patient record
- Click Patients > Find Patients.
- In the Look For search bar, enter all or part of a keyword for the patient.
- Select a specific search criteria from the Search In field drop-down menu.
- All Fields
- Medical Record #
- Click Find Now.
- Once you find the patient, double-click to open it.
Navigate the Find Patient Window
- Look For: field used for entering all or part of a word or number sequence to be searched.
- Search In: drop-down menu displaying specific search criteria.
- Column headers: click any column header to sort the list.
- Click Clear to remove information and start another search.
- A maximum of 20 results per page is listed. Click the arrows to navigate between pages, or click in the page number field, type a page number, and press Enter on your keyboard.
Search In shortcut: In the Search In field, type the first letter of any available search criteria word, then press Enter on your keyboard. Your search criteria will automatically be selected.