The Condition tab on a patient case is used to enter information for claims about the cause that prompted treatment; this type of information is sometimes necessary for certain types of claims.
To enter patient condition information
- On the New Case or Edit Case window, click the Condition tab.
- On the Condition tab, enter the information. See below.
- When finished, do one of the following:
- Click Save to save the information and return to the main Cases window.
- Click the Authorizations tab to enter authorization numbers.
- When finished entering all information for the case, always click Save on each window until you are back at the Find Patient window.
- Condition related to: Check one or more boxes as applicable.
Note: EPSDT stands for Early Periodic Screening, Diagnosis, and Treatment.
- Dates: In the Date Type drop-down menu, select a date description. Choose a Start Date and click TAB to add an End Date (if applicable). Then click Add to add the information to the box below. To remove, click on a line item, right-click and select Remove. *Note: you must click TAB after entering a Start Date, or the Add button will not be functional.