To find an existing Workers' Comp office record
- On the Settings menu, click Other Lists>Find Workers' Compensation Offices. This opens the Find Workers' Compensation Office task (or browser), which displays a list of workers' compensation offices.
- Use the Search Bar at the top of the browser to locate the Workers' Compensation office. To search for a workers' compensation office, do the following:
- In the Look For box, enter a single or partial-name identifier (keyword) for the name of the Workers' Compensation Office; or enter the last 4 digits of the office phone number or the 5-digit zip code).
- Select the field you wish to search across from the drop-down list in the Search In box (e.g., All fields, Office Name, Address, or Phone).
- Click the Find Now button to execute the search.
- Once you find the workers' compensation office, double-click on the record to view it; or click once on the record and then click the Open button.
- To close the record, press the Esc key on your keyboard. This returns you to the Find Workers' Compensation Office browser.
- To close the browser, press the Esc key again.