Add Self-Pay Case
- Last updated
Save as PDF
You can add a self-pay case when the patient is paying out of pocket instead of billing the insurance company.
Add a Self-Pay Case to a patient record
- Click Patients on the top menu and select Find Patients.
- Locate and double click on the patient name. The Edit Patient window opens.
- Click the Cases tab. The patient's case list opens.
- Click Add on the right of the window to open a new case. The New Case window opens.
- Enter "Self-Pay" in the Name field.
- Choose Self Pay from the Payer Scenario drop-down menu.
- Delete any existing insurance policies by clicking on the policy to select it, then clicking Remove.
- Click Save. The Edit Patient window opens.
- Click Save.