Documents can be uploaded into Kareo and either attached to an open record (patient, encounter, provider, appointment, payment) or stored in the Documents storage area.
To add a document from your computer
- Choose one of the following:
- Click Documents in the top menu and select Add Document from File. The Upload Document window opens. Click the File button.
- While in an open record with a Documents tab, click the Documents tab and click Attach on the right.
- Locate and double click on the file you want to upload from your computer to Kareo.
- Enter information:
- Document Label: Select from the drop-down menu.
- Name: Enter a name for the document.
- Status: Select from the drop-down menu.
- Notes: Enter any notes if desired.
- Click Add.