Appointment Reasons enables you to create templates for common types of appointments within the practice. Appointment reasons can be configured with default options such as color coding, one or more providers, one or more resources and appointment durations. When a new appointment is scheduled, simply select an appointment reason and the configured template will apply.
To add an appointment reason
1. Click Appointments > Appointment Reasons in the top menu.
2. Click New at the bottom of the window.
3. Select reason options and resources.
- Name: Enter the name for the appointment reason.
- Description: Enter a description that would clarify the reason for anyone scheduling appointments.
- Color Code: Click Colors to select a color. Color coding will appear on the sidebar of each appointment on the calendar.
- Select a Resource: Select a resource from the drop-down list and click Add. Repeat to add additional resources.
4. Click Save.