Add, Edit, or Delete Conditions Treated in Profile
- Last updated
- 06:12, 15 Dec 2016
Save as PDF
Add a list in your profile of up to 10 common conditions you treat.
Open Provider Profile
- Hover over the Kareo icon in the upper left of the window and select Provider Profiles from the drop-down menu. The Provider Profiles window opens.
- Click Manage Profile on the right of the provider name. The Provider's Profile opens.
Add, Edit, or Delete a Condition
- Scroll down to the Conditions Treated section of the Provider Profile.
- Hover over Conditions Treated and click Edit on the right when it appears. The Conditions editor opens.
- To add a condition, enter the Condition Name in the open box and click Add. The condition is added to the list.
- To edit a condition, make desired changes to the condition name.
- To delete a condition, click the trash icon on the right of the condition name.
- To reorder the list of conditions, click the bar on the left of the condition name and drag it up or down into the new position.
- Click Save Changes when finished. The editor closes and the updated information displays.
| || |