Kareo Telehealth is the next generation HIPAA compliant video visit solution from Kareo. It provides an integrated experience with the Kareo platform. Telehealth appointments can be conducted on a computer or mobile device with up to 100 participants. This allows providers the flexibility to host multiple patients or providers in one visit room.
Once an appointment is scheduled, the patients receive an appointment reminder with a link to join the telehealth visit room. In order for the patients to receive a reminder, verify the following:
- The provider's Patient Communication settings are activated
- The practice's Service Locations allow appointment reminders
- The patient's communication preferences are set on the Profile tab of the Demographics page
- Appointment reminders are sent to the email and mobile phone entered on the Profile tab of the patient's Demographics page
- Chrome is the preferred browser for optimal use for Kareo Telehealth.
- The appointment workflow is not supported through Kareo's mobile app. To schedule an appointment or join a video appointment on a mobile device, log into app.kareo.com through a mobile browser.
- Group Appointments must be enabled in Calendar Settings to schedule group appointments.
Available for Kareo Telehealth subscribers.
Schedule Group Appointment
Follow the steps below to schedule a telehealth appointment with up to three patients. To schedule a telehealth appointment with one patient, see New Telehealth Appointment.