Release Notes October 2021
On October 21, 2021, your Kareo account will be upgraded to the latest version.
Note: There are no software updates that require installation for the Desktop Application (PM) in October.
Patient Statements: QR Code
QR codes are now displayed on paper statements sent through Kareo's secure patient statement mailing service. This allows patients to use a mobile device to scan the QR code and quickly access the patient portal, review their balance and make a payment.
Billing Resolved Issues
- Fixed an issue where users received an error message when running reports
Clinical General Improvements
- The drug formulary database is now processing in real-time to provide prescribes with more accurate and reliable medication coverage from the patient's health care plan. Available by October 28, 2021.
Engage Resolved Issues
- Fixed an issue where patient's did not receive a survey after check-out
Quickly navigate to Kareo's help center from within the web application. Get the help you need based on the page you're viewing or use the search bar to find additional information.
|Access Contextual Help
Platform General Improvement
- Patients now receive reminders for Group Appointments and Group Telehealth Appointments based on the provider's Patient Communication configurations.
Note: The appointment reminder that prompts patients to confirm the appointment will not be sent for group appointments or group telehealth appointments.
Platform Resolved Issues
- Fixed an issue where unlocked users were unable to access their account immediately
- Fixed an issue where users experienced latency when logging into and navigating in Kareo