Release Notes November 2022
On November 17, 2022, your Kareo account will be upgraded to the latest version.
Self-Pay Charge Capture: Add Payment and Approve Charge
When a charge capture is associated with a self-pay case, users with the appropriate permissions can apply patient payments to the charge as well as approve the charge for faster charge entry and reconciliation.
Add Payment and Approve Charge
Billing General Improvements
- For claims processed by the primary payer and forwarded to an additional payer, the additional payer name now displays on the electronic remittance advice (ERA).
Billing Resolved Issues
- Fixed an issue where some customers were not able to access user account settings
- Fixed an issue where unable to take action on Billing Tasks
Clinical Resolved Issues
- Fixed an issue where Treatment Plans did not autosave
- Fixed an issue where providers were unable to select Intranasal as a site for an Influenza LAIV4 vaccine
- Fixed an issue where providers were unable to retrieve a patient's medication history from Surescripts
- Fixed an issue where inaccurate appointment details was printing a patient facesheet
Visit Reasons: Default Procedure Codes
Practices can now configure default procedure code(s) to Visit Reasons. After visit reasons are configured, create a charge capture from the patient's appointment card or clinical note (with an appointment) to auto-populate the procedure code(s) based on the associated appointment's visit reason.
Note: Default procedure codes are not supported in Superbills.
|Add Procedure Codes
Configure each visit reason with the corresponding procedure code(s) to auto-populate in a charge capture.
Platform Resolved Issues
- Fixed an issue where users received an error message or latency when attempting to access Kareo
- Fixed an issue where users received an error message when attempting to access group appointments from the dashboard
- Fixed an issue where appointments and user accounts failed to load