Add, Edit, or Delete Profile Associations
Save as PDF
Add associations and groups to your provider profile that you are currently affiliated with to differentiate yourself and add to your credibility.
Open Provider Profile
- Hover over the Kareo icon in the upper left of the window and select Provider Profiles from the drop-down menu. The Provider Profiles window opens.
- Click Manage Profile to the right of the provider name. The Provider's Profile opens.
- Scroll down to the Associations section of the Provider Profile.
- Click +Add Association. The Association editor opens.
- Enter the Association Name and Year Joined.
- Click Save Changes. The updated information displays in the Association section.
Edit or Delete Association
- Hover over the Association entry you want to edit or delete and click Edit on the right when it appears. The Association editor opens.
- To edit the Association details, make desired changes to the information and click Save Changes. The editor closes and the updated information displays.
- To delete the Association listing, click Delete in the lower right of the editor window.
- To reorder the list of entries, click the bar on the left of the association name and drag it up or down into the new position.