Add, Edit, or Delete Profile Social Media Links
- Last updated
- 16:50, 19 May 2016
Save as PDF
Integrating your social media channels into your Kareo profile is an effective digital marketing strategy that can increase online interactions, impressions, and business for your practice.
Open Provider Profile
- Hover over the Kareo icon in the upper left of the window and select Provider Profiles from the drop-down menu. The Provider Profiles window opens.
- Click Manage Profile on the right of the provider name. The Provider's Profile opens.
Add Social Media Links
- Scroll down to the Social Media section of the Provider Profile.
- Hover over Social Media Links and click Editon the right when it appears. The Social Media editor opens.
- Find your social media URLs.
- Log into Google+.
- Once logged in, click here to navigate to your profile.
- Yelp, Facebook, Twitter, Personal Website
- Navigate to your Yelp business listing, Facebook timeline, Twitter profile page, or personal website homepage.
- Copy the URL from your browser's top navigation bar and paste it into the appropriate URL box in the Kareo provider profile.
- Click Save Changes. The links display under the Social Media section of the Provider Profile.
Edit or Delete a Social Media Link
- Hover over Social Media Links and click Edit on the right when it appears. The Social Media editor opens.
- Make desired changes to Social Media URLs.
- Click Save Changes. The updated information displays in the Social Media section of the Provider Profile.