Review Patient Account and Transaction History
Save as PDF
The Account tab in a patient's record shows a billing transaction history, the patient's latest visit and diagnosis, and guarantor information. In addition, the Account history can be printed and payments can be collected from within the Account window.
Access the Account Tab
- Enter the first 2–3 letters of the patient's name in the top navigation search box.
- Click to select the patient from the auto-populated results. The patient's chart opens.
- Click Account on the left menu. The patient's Account history opens to the Account tab.
Review Account and Transaction History
- View a summary of the patient's account history at the top of the window.
- Click to Collect a Payment from the patient.
- Click Print Report to print the Account history.
- View Guarantor information. Click Edit to update who is financially responsible for the patient.
- View the patient's account transaction history.