Add or Edit Patient Record / Demographics
- Last updated
Save as PDF
The Demographics page stores the patient's profile and contacts information, as well as a list of upcoming and past appointments. On this page you can find the patient's address, social security number, marital status, and emergency contact.
Open Patient Record
- Enter the first 2–3 letters of the patient's name or date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy) in the top navigation bar search box.
- Click to select the patient from the auto-populated results. The patient's record opens to the Face Sheet.
- Click Demographics in the left menu. The Demographics page opens.
Edit Patient Demographics
Information in the Profile and Contacts tabs can be edited. The Appointments tab is view only.
- Click Edit on the right side of the Profile page.
- Enter patient identifying information.
- Select the patient's preferred method of contact.
- Select one or more methods that the patient prefers to receive communications.
- Enter the patient's address and select if this address is a physical location or mailing address.
- If more than one address, click to select "Primary" next to the address that is the patient's main location.
- Enter at least one phone number for the patient. If multiple numbers are entered, click the Primary radio dial next to the number that is the main contact.
- Enter one or more email addresses for the patient.
- Add any notes about disclosure.
- Click Save when finished.
Edit Patient Contact Information
- Click the Contacts tab. The Contacts page opens.
- Click Edit on the right side of the Contacts page.
- Select the Responsible Party:
- Self: The name and information is auto-populated from the Profile page.
- Other: Select the patient's Relationship to the Contact and enter the Name, Address, Phone, and Email of the responsible party.
- Select the Emergency Contact:
- Responsible Party: The fields are auto-populated from the Responsible Party information on the left.
- Other: Select the patient's Relationship to the Contact and enter the Name, Address, Phone, and Email of the emergency contact.
- Click Save.