Add or Edit Patient Record / Demographics
Save as PDF
The Demographics page stores the patient's profile and contacts information, as well as a list of upcoming and past appointments. On this page you can find the patient's address, social security number, marital status, and emergency contact.
Open Patient Record
- Enter the first 2–3 letters of the patient's name in the top navigation bar search box.
- Click to select the patient from the auto-populated results. The patient's record opens to the Demographics page.
Edit Patient Demographics
Information in the Profile and Contacts tabs can be edited. The Appointments tab is view only.
- Click the Profile or Contacts tab to view the patient's information.
- Click Edit on the right on the right of the window. The editing functions open.
- Enter changes to the information, as necessary.
- Click Save when finished.