Skip to main content
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Issue new patient paperwork to be completed prior to appointment, either at check-in, via website or email after appointment is scheduled.
- HIPAA Privacy Practices
- Financial Policy
- Patient Registration Form
- Collect and verify that all new patient paperwork has appropriate signatures on all documents
- Obtain copies of current insurance card as well as driver’s license or government-issued identification for the patient being seen (when an adult).
- Throughout the day, enter in appropriate information from completed paperwork (demographics, insurance, responsible party, etc.) in the patient’s demographic section in Kareo.
- Place all completed new patient paperwork in a stack to be batch-scanned and sent to upload to Kareo Documents.