Edit Patient Appointment
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Watch a demonstration of the features covered in this article in our Schedule Patient Appointment video.
Patient appointments can be easily edited or moved in Kareo to help manage and organize the practice’s daily agenda.
Open the Appointment
From the Agenda (day of appointment)
- Hover over the Platform icon in the upper left of the window and select Agenda. The Agenda opens.
- Click on the patient's name to open the appointment card.
- Click More Options and select Edit Appointment from the drop-down menu. The Edit Appointment window opens.
From the Calendar
- Hover over the Platform icon in the upper left of the window and select Calendar. The Calendar opens.
- Click on the appointment that you wish to edit. The Edit Appointment window opens.
- Edit patient information:
- Click Edit on the right of the patient's name to edit the basic information and contact information in the patient record.
- Click Edit next on the right of the Insurance name to open the patient's Billing Profile and edit insurance information.
- Edit Appointment Details: Enter necessary changes to the appointment information.
- Click Save Appointment to update the appointment.