Cancel or Delete Patient Appointment
- Last updated
- 12:56, 9 May 2016
Save as PDF
Watch a demonstration of the features covered in this article in our Schedule Patient Appointment video.
Patient appointments can be easily deleted when created in error or canceled if the visit is no longer needed.
Cancel an Appointment from the Agenda (day of appointment only)
- Hover over the Kareo icon in the upper left of the window and select Agenda. The Agenda opens.
- Click on the patient's name to open the appointment card.
- Click More Options and select Cancel Appointment from the drop-down menu. The Cancel Appointment confirmation window opens.
- Click Confirm.
Cancel or Delete an Appointment from the Calendar
- Hover over the Kareo icon in the upper left of the window and select Calendar. The Calendar opens.
- Click on the appointment that you wish to cancel or delete. The Edit Appointment window opens.
- Click More Options at the bottom of the window and select Cancel Appointment or Delete Appointment from the pop-up menu. The Confirm Changes window opens.
- Click Confirm Changes (to cancel appointment) or Delete (to delete appointment).