Add, Edit, or Delete Coding Favorites (Mobile App)
Save as PDF
Set up your most commonly used codes in Coding Favorites using your iPhone or iPad. Codes can be added individually or uploaded in a batch from a blank Superbill using the Quick Code Import feature. Coding Favorites are easily accessed through Kareo web and mobile apps to quickly and easily enter charges electronically.
Navigate to Coding Favorites
- Open the Kareo App on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the Kareo K in the upper left of the Dashboard. The main menu opens.
- Tap Settings on the main menu. The Settings screen opens.
- Tap Coding Favorites under My Settings. The Coding Favorites screen opens.
Add a New Coding Favorite
- Tap on the Favorites list where the new code will be added. The selected Favorites list opens.
- Tap + in the upper right of the screen. The Add Code screen opens.
- Type the code in the search field.
- Tap to select the correct code under the Search Results. The Favorites screen reopens and a Favorite Saved confirmation message appears.
Remove Coding Favorite or Reorder Favorites List
- Tap on the desired Favorites list. The selected Favorites list opens.
- Tap Edit in the upper right of the screen. The editing tools open.
- Tap the circle to select a code in the list. Tap again to deselect.
- Press and hold the grab bar to slide the code up or down in the list.
- Tap Sort to arrange the list in Ascending or Descending order.
- Tap Remove to delete selected codes from the list.
- Tap Done when finished. Changes are saved and the editing tools close.
- To remove all saved Coding Favorites, tap Reset Favorites on the Coding Favorites screen.