Add, Edit, or Delete Coding Favorites (Mobile App)
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Set up your most commonly used codes in Coding Favorites using your iPhone or iPad. Codes can be added individually or uploaded in a batch from a blank Superbill using the Quick Code Import feature. Coding Favorites are easily accessed through Kareo web and mobile apps to quickly and easily enter charges electronically.
Navigate to Coding Favorites
- Open the Kareo App on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the Kareo K in the upper left of the Dashboard. The main menu opens.
- Tap Settings on the main menu. The Settings screen opens.
- Tap Coding Favorites under My Settings. The Coding Favorites screen opens.
Add a New Coding Favorite
- Tap on the Favorites list where the new code will be added. The selected Favorites list opens.
- Tap + in the upper right of the screen. The Add Code screen opens.
- Type the code in the search field.
- Tap to select the correct code under the Search Results. The Favorites screen reopens and a Favorite Saved confirmation message appears.
Remove Coding Favorite or Reorder Favorites List
- Tap on the desired Favorites list. The selected Favorites list opens.
- Tap Edit in the upper right of the screen. The editing tools open.
- Tap the circle to select a code in the list. Tap again to deselect.
- Press and hold the grab bar to slide the code up or down in the list.
- Tap Sort to arrange the list in Ascending or Descending order.
- Tap Remove to delete selected codes from the list.
- Tap Done when finished. Changes are saved and the editing tools close.
- To remove all saved Coding Favorites, tap Reset Favorites on the Coding Favorites screen.