Deactivate/Lock Provider Account
- Last updated
- 11:45, 10 Jun 2016
Save as PDF
Provider user accounts cannot be deleted, but they can be locked by a System Admin and made inaccessible to the system. Before a provider user account can be locked, all module subscriptions must be deactivated by the Kareo Success Team. Once the provider's module subscriptions have been canceled, the user account can be locked through the User Settings page.
Navigate to User Settings
- Hover over the User icon in the top right of the window and click Practice Settings. The Practice Settings page opens.
- Click User Settings in the left menu. The User Settings window opens.
Lock Provider User Account
- Click Edit to the right of the user's name. The Edit Provider window opens.
- Click Lock User on the bottom right. The Lock Account confirmation window opens.
- Check the "I confirm this action" box.
- Click Submit. The provider's user account is locked and displays under the Locked Users list.