Add Referring Provider Profile
- Last updated
- 06:18, 11 Jul 2016
Save as PDF
Create a database of referring providers that can be easily added to insurance cases and patient demographics. When creating the profile, enter the provider's individual NPI Number to auto-populate Basic Information, or enter the provider information manually.
Once a referring provider profile has been created, the provider can be added in a patient's Demographics or Insurance Case.
Navigate to Referring Providers
- Hover over the User Icon in the upper right of the window and click Practice Settings. The Practice Settings menu opens.
- Click Misc on the left menu. The Misc drop-down menu opens.
- Click Referring Providers. The list of Referring Providers displays.
Add a Referring Provider
- Click +Add Referring Provider in the upper right of the window. The Add Referring Provider window opens.
- To auto-populate the provider information:
- Enter the provider's individual NPI number and click Look Up. The provider's name, specialty, work phone number, and address auto-populate (if available).
- Enter additional provider information, as needed.
- To manually enter provider information:
- Enter information in the required fields for First Name, Last Name, and one phone number (Work, Mobile, or Home).
- Enter information in the remaining fields, as necessary (optional).
- Click Save at the bottom of the window. The provider displays in the Referring Providers list.
| || |