Edit or Delete Referral Source
- Last updated
Save as PDF
A Referral Source can be viewed, edited, or deleted from your Practice Settings.
Note: A Referral Source cannot be deleted if it has been selected and is in use on a patient's Demographics page.
Navigate to Referral Sources
- Hover over the User Icon in the upper right of the window and click Practice Settings. The Practice Settings menu opens.
- Click Misc on the left menu. The Misc drop-down menu opens.
- Click Referral Sources from the Misc drop-down menu. The Referral Sources list displays.
View, Edit, or Delete Referral Source
- Click on the provider's name in the Referral Sources list. The Edit Referral Source window opens.
- To edit the Referral Source, make changes to the Name and Description and click Save at the bottom of the window. The updated information displays in the Referral Resource list.
- To delete the Referral Source, click Delete at the bottom right of the window. The Referral Source is removed from the Referral Sources list.
Note: The Delete option will not display if the provider is assigned to a patient's Demographics or Insurance Case.