Set Time Zone and Appointment Increment
- Last updated
Save as PDF
You can set the time zone for your practice's calendar under the General page of the Calendar Settings. In this section, you can also set the shortest block of time for appointments.
Navigate to Time Zone and Calendar Increment
- Hover over the Platform icon and click Calendar. The Calendar opens.
- Click Calendar Settings. The Calendar Settings window opens to the default General page.
Set Time Zone and Calendar Increment.
- Click General on the left menu.
- Select the time zone for your practice from the drop-down menu.
- Select the shortest appointment increment your practice will use from the drop-down menu.