Duplicate Custom Form
- Last updated
Save as PDF
System administrators can duplicate an existing custom form to send with the patient intake forms.
Available for Kareo Engage subscribers.
Access Patient Intake Settings
- Hover over the User icon and click on Practice Settings. The Practice Settings menu opens.
- Click Patient Intake. The Patient Intake settings page opens.
- Click the more option icon and select Duplicate. The Copy of Form page opens.
Edit, Add, Delete, or Reorder Sections
Customize the layout of the form by editing, adding, deleting, or moving sections.
- Make desired changes to the form.
- To add sections:
- Click Add Text Block to create another text editor.
- Click Add Question to enter a question. This will allow patients to type in an answer when completing the form.
- If the question is optional, click to clear "Required for patients".
- Click Add Signature to request multiple signatures.
- If the signature is not required, click to clear "Required for patients".
- To delete sections:
- Click the trash icon of the section to be removed.
- To reorder sections:
- Click on the header of the section and drag to the desired place.
- Click Save when finished.
- To see the patient's view, click Preview.
Once saved, the front office can send the form to the patient through the Patient Intake workflow.