Duplicate Consent Form
- Last updated
Save as PDF
System administrators can duplicate an existing consent form to send with the patient intake forms.
Available for Kareo Engage subscribers.
Navigate to Patient Intake Settings
- Hover over the User icon, and click on Practice Settings. The Practice Settings menu opens.
- Click Patient Intake. The Patient Intake settings page opens.
- Click the more option icon > Duplicate. The Copy of Form page opens.
Edit, Add, Delete, or Reorder Sections
Customize the layout of the consent form by editing, adding, deleting, or moving sections. The following steps are optional.
- Make desired changes to the form.
- Add sections:
- Click Add Text Block to create another text editor.
- Click Add Question to enter a question. This will allow patients to type in an answer when completing the consent form.
- Click to clear "Required for patients" if the question is optional.
- Click Add Signature to request multiple signatures.
- Click to clear "Required for patients" if the signature is not required.
- Delete sections:
- Click the trash icon of the section that needs to be removed.
- Reorder sections:
- Click on the header of the section and drag to the desired place.
Preview and Save
- Click Preview to see the patient's view. The Preview pop-up window opens.
- Click X to close the preview.
- Click Save when finished.
Once saved, the front office can send the consent form to the patient through the Patient Intake workflow.