Resend Intake Form
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Patient intake form pending submission from the patient can be resent to their email from the Patient Intake page or from the appointment card.
Note: Patient intake forms are only resent to the patient's current email on file and not via text message.
Available for Kareo Engage subscribers.
Resend from Patient Intake
- Hover over the Engage icon and click on Patient Intake. The Patient Intake page opens.
- Click Not Submitted by Patient. A list of the patient intake pending submission displays.
Note: Pending submissions expires and is removed from the list 24 hours after the appointment or when the appointment is moved to the Finished tab.
- Click on the row to review the history. The current email on file, email history, and forms attached displays.
- If the patient's email address was updated in the patient's demographics, the Email History updates the previous email to the one currently on file.
- The history section does not include patient intake forms sent via text message.
- Click Resend to send the forms to the email on file. A green confirmation message displays.
- Click the drop-down arrow to start the intake on Kareo Kiosk.
Resend from Appointment Card
- Hover over the Platform icon and click on Dashboard. The Dashboard page opens.
- Click on the patient's appointment to view the Appointment Card.
- Click the more options icon and select Resend. The status changes to Sent.