Send Intake Forms from New Appointment
- Last updated
Save as PDF
The practice can send patients an invitation to fill out their patient intake forms prior to their appointment through a new appointment, or when confirming an appointment request.
Recurring appointments, group appointments, and appointments assigned to non-provider resources are not currently supported with patient intake.
Available for Kareo Engage subscribers.
- Select the desired date on the calendar.
- Click New Appointment. The Calendar page opens.
- Select a Provider, Staff, or Resource from the drop-down.
- Double click the desired time slot. The New Appointment page opens.
Send Patient Intake
- Create a New Patient Appointment.
- Click the Select additional forms drop-down arrow to select which patient intake forms to send. Available forms:
- Select the method of delivery:
- By default, the option to email the patient intake form is selected. If necessary, click to clear.
- To send the patient intake form via text message, click to select "Send SMS". If necessary, enter the patient's mobile phone number.
- Click Save Appointment when finished. An email and/or text is sent to the patient with an invite to complete the form.