The Publications section of the profile allows you to post information and links for articles or papers you have authored.
Open Provider Profile
- Hover over the Kareo icon in the upper left of the window and select Provider Profiles from the drop-down menu. The Provider Profiles window opens.
- Click Manage Profile on the right of the provider name. The Provider's Profile opens.
- Scroll down to the Publications section of the Provider Profile.
- Click +Add Association. The Publication editor opens.
- Enter the Publication Title, Year Published, Author(s), and URL (if applicable).
- Click Save Changes. The updated information displays in the Publications section.
Edit or Delete Publication
- Hover over the Publications entry you want to edit or delete and click Edit on the right when it appears. The Publication editor opens.
- To edit the Publication details, make desired changes to the information and click Save Changes. The editor closes and the updated information displays.
- To delete the Publications listing, click Delete in the lower right of the editor window.
- To reorder the list of entries, click and drag the bar up or down.