Add associations and groups to your profile that you are currently affiliated with to differentiate you and add to your credibility.
Open Provider Profile
- Hover over the Kareo icon in the upper left of the window and select Provider Profiles from the drop-down menu. The Provider Profiles window opens.
- Click Manage Profile on the right of the provider name. The Provider's Profile opens.
- Scroll down to the Associations section of the Provider Profile.
- Click +Add Association. The Association editor opens.
- Enter the Association Name and Year Joined.
- Click Save Changes. The updated information displays in the Association section.
Edit or Delete Association
- Hover over the Association entry you want to edit or delete and click Edit on the right when it appears. The Association editor opens.
- To edit the Association details, make desired changes to the information and click Save Changes. The editor closes and the updated information displays.
- To delete the Association listing, click Delete in the lower right of the editor window.
- To reorder the list of entries, click the bar on the left of the association name and drag it up or down into the new position.