Display photos from your practice on your profile. Integrating visual content into your profile can capture viewer attention and help tell others more about who you are.
Open Provider Profile
- Hover over the Kareo icon in the upper left of the window and select Provider Profiles from the drop-down menu. The Provider Profiles window opens.
- Click Manage Profile on the right of the provider name. The Provider's Profile opens.
Add Practice Photo
- Scroll down to the Practice Photos section of the Provider Profile.
- Click +Add Practice Photo. The Practice Photo editor opens.
- Drag and drop and image from your desktop into the box or click browse and upload to select an image from a directory on your computer. The image displays in the Practice Photo box.
Note: An image must meet the following criteria to be uploaded:
- File type: .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .tif, or .gif
- File size: 250kb-10mb
- Measurements: minimum 200 pixels in height and width
- Enter a name for the Practice Photo in the Title box (required).
- Enter a brief explanation of the photo in the Description box (optional).
- Enter search terms (separated by commas) in the Keywords box to help others find your profile when searching online (optional).
- Click Save Changes when finished. The updated information displays under Practice Photos in the profile.
Edit or Delete a Practice Photo
- Hover over the Practice Photo you want to edit or delete and click Edit on the right when it appears. The Practice Photo editor opens.
- To change the photo, click Remove Image. Click browse and upload to add a new image. Click Save Changes when finished.
- To edit the Title, Description, or Keywords, make desired changes to the information and click Save Changes. The editor closes and the updated information displays.
- To delete the Practice Photo, click Delete in the lower right of the editor window.
- To reorder the list of entries, click the bar on the left of the Practice Photo and drag it up or down into the new position in the list.