Navigate the Provider Profile Editor
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Kareo's Provider Profile is an online tool that helps you highlight key information about your practice and promote your services to the public. If you subscribe to Kareo Engage, your Provider Profile includes a scheduling feature that allows patients to schedule appointments online through your profile page.
Open Provider Profile
- Hover over the Platform icon in the upper left of the window and select Provider Profiles from the drop-down menu. The Provider Profiles page opens.
- Click Manage on the right of the provider name. The provider's profile editor opens.
Navigate the Provider Profile Page
- Click a category on the left menu to navigate to a specific section of the Provider Profile.
- Basics: Profile Photo & Background, Demographics, Bio, Education, and Provider URLs
- Recognitions: Associations, Awards, Publications
- Services: Service Details, Conditions Treated, Procedures, Hospital Affiliations, Custom Sections
- Office Media: Team members, Practice Photos, Social Media
- Insurances: Accepted Insurances
- Visits & Scheduling: Service Locations, Online Appointment Booking
- Office Forms: Office Forms
- Reputation Management: Online Presence
- Profile Status: Disable Profile
- Click View Profile to see how your profile appears online.